TERMS AND CONDITIONS
New Class bookings need to be paid in advance
All fees must be paid before the session; a child will not be allowed to participate if fees are not paid.
Jewelry is not allowed to be worn in class and must be taken off to avoid injury
Appropriate clothing must be worn for class, uniform is available at reception
Students are not permitted to enter the class if they are more than 10minutes late. It is important that students are on time so that they can be involved in the warm up to avoid injury.
Fees not paid by due date will have all discounts removed and a surcharge of 10% unless an exceptional circumstance has been discussed with the manager.
As our classes are fixed, fees remain payable in cases of absence. There are no reductions for sickness and holidays.
Fees remain the same price regardless of bank holidays, holiday season and staff training. If your child has a session on a bank holiday they will have to make the class up on another day.
Photographs and videos of students may be taken and used for promotion and on social media. If you do not give permission for your child photo to be taken please email us so that we are aware of this issue
* Children should arrive promptly, correctly dressed and attend classes regularly
* Our fees are paid monthly on the first of each month
* Children under 8 years old are not allowed to leave the classes unless accompanied by an adult
* Please inform the gymnastic coach of any injuries before class for your child.
* It is important to drink fluids at regular intervals during physical exercise, please pack water for your child.
* We do not accept the responsibility for items that are lost although anything we find will be placed in lost property
Fees are non-refundable
Students are not permitted to use mobile phones during class. Any mobile phone brought into class must be placed on silent or switched off
You must give a months’ notice for any class terminations via email or fees will still need to be paid
From time to time it is necessary for the teachers to use physical contact when helping to improve students posture or assist in movements. This includes contact between students i.e. holding hands
A £5 late fee is charged for every 15minutes of a late collection.